When you think of the Starstone Barrows Expedition, what do you picture?
The new world starstone barrows loot table is a new world expedition that has been released by Blizzard. This guide will help you through the process of completing this adventure in Starstone Barrows.
One of the six major excursions in New World, Starstone Barrows, offers an interesting collection of prizes as well as a variety of challenging riddles. If you’ve never done them before, here is the place to start. This tutorial will show you how to finish the Starstone Barrows trip in New World using tips and techniques.
When you reach Level 35 in the Everfall area, you may begin Starstone Barrows, which is one of the most difficult expeditions to finish owing to its perplexing layout. It’s also linked to the pre-dungeon missions Starstone of Shattering, Reaper’s Locus, and More Bones for Barkimedes.
In the New World, how do you finish the Starstone Barrows?
Startstone Barrows must be unlocked.
After completing the following sequence of side tasks, the Starstone Barrows expedition will be unlocked:
- Request from a researcher (by Balian Clark at Everfall Magistrate)
- An Unknown Gift (Everfall Forge’s Tekla Petrowski)
- Ancient Contemplations (Everfall Forge, Tekla Petrowski)
- Ledger of the Foreman (by William Heron at Everfall Tavern)
- Shattering Starstone (by William Heron at Everfall Tavern)
After you’ve completed them, you’ll be invited to join the Starstone Barrows expedition.
Make preparations for the expedition
Like every other expedition, Starstone Barrows requires the involvement of three to five people. To finish the dungeon effectively, you’ll need at least one tank, one healer, and one DPS character.
To enter and finish the adventure, you’ll also need the following items:
- 1x Orb of Starstone Tuning
- 1 × Azoth Personnel
The orb may be acquired by completing the aforementioned tasks, whereas the Azoth Staff can be obtained by completing Yonas the Hermit’s side quests at Fisherman’s Bend in Windsward, west of Grenville.
The first area is the Ancient Hall.
To finish this first section, follow these steps:
- Continue down the corridor.
- Cross the bridge on the right.
- Ranged opponents should be dealt with first, followed by warriors and shieldmen.
- As you go along the straight route, you will encounter opponents.
- Another bridge must be crossed.
- Defeat Centimas’s mini-boss and his horde of minions.
- To go to the next area, use the Azoth Staff to open the door.
Area 2: A Room That Isn’t Open to the Public
This section will introduce the first use of lasers, which will become a major concern as you proceed.
- Ascend the stairwell and vanquish the first wave of foes.
- Take everything you can from the room to your right.
- To your left, enter the chamber with laser beams.
- Crawl under the beams to get to the finish.
- Activate the first checkpoint and begin looting the area around it.
- Carry on and destroy the second wave of opponents.
- Enter the next area and roll or sprint to dodge laser beams that are moving.
- Turn right after defeating the third set of opponents.
Area 3: The Forbidden Path
Even more laser beam obstacles await in the third section, which must be avoided at all costs.
- Turn right and take the ramp down.
- Ignore the beams in front of you and instead turn left.
- Using a ledge, get to the pillar.
- To your right, drop down to the next ledge.
- Use the ledges across the room to go beneath the beams.
- Turn left when you get to the main entrance.
- Continue on after defeating the first set of opponents.
- Enter the monolith-filled chamber.
- When you interact with it, you’ll receive Arcane Protection, which shields you from laser beams.
- Approach the main entrance by crossing the chamber via the beams.
- Activate the checkpoint by entering the door via the beams.
- Continue on to the second set of opponents and defeat them.
- To go to the next section, continue down the corridor.
The Amphitheater is the fourth area.
You’ll be dealing with a lot more opponents in this section of Starstone Barrows, so be prepared.
- Defeat the mini-boss Ioane as well as the hordes in the main hall.
- Ascend the ladder, fighting more opponents along the way.
- Use the Azoth Staff to open the main door when you reach it.
- Enter the next region by interacting with the checkpoint.
Shattered Obelisk (Area 5)
This is another location with a large number of opponents, but this one is considerably more difficult.
- Approach the main stairwell.
- Defeat all opponents on the left side of the screen.
- Focus on utilizing DPS troops to beat a strong wizard to the right.
- Ascend the stairs and turn left.
- Defeat a new set of adversaries.
- Using the Azoth Staff, unlock the door.
- Proceed to the next checkpoint and fight some more mobs.
- Turn right into the large chamber and use the Azoth Staff to open the door.
- Keep in mind the locked door on your left for future reference.
Area 6: The Crypt’s Halls
This will be the last region before the Starstone Barrows’ two big boss fights.
- Continue along the road, fighting the opponents along the way.
- Arcane Protection will help you get to the monolith.
- Defeat the mini-bosses Limas and Erebas, as well as their mobs.
- Engage in dialogue with the monolith.
- With the laser beams, cross the hall to the next checkpoint.
- Before the first boss fight, defeat the remainder of the rabble.
Alectos the Relentless is the first boss.
You must oppose Alectos’ bonuses, since he will call a large number of monsters and buff them.
- Once the monsters have spawned and have been buff, use your wizard to debuff them.
- By going backwards, you may avoid Alectos’ Arcane Orb missiles.
- Attack Alectos with stagger attacks, since he is most susceptible to them.
- Arcane Nova, avoid his spinning staff AoE strike.
- For additional damage, try to knock him down.
When you beat Alectos, you’ll be awarded with the following items:
- 99x Coin
- Weapon Mastery: 270
- 1350 XP
Continue along the road and take the next steps:
- With Arcane Protection, approach another monolith.
- Defeat a horde of foes and interact with the monolith.
- Laser beams will be used to cross the next region.
- Renew your protection by reaching another monolith.
- Defeat the Sangarion mini-boss as well as the rest of the gangs.
- Pick up the Obelisk Key from the ornate chest.
- Return to the Alectos boss battle location.
- Inspect the region to the left of the monolith as you go.
- To access the Inert Ancient Shrine, use Arcane Protection.
- Once you’ve reached the location where Alectos is, go to the shrine.
- To get the Blessed Obelisk Key, bless the Obelisk Key in the shrine.
- Return to the Shattered Obelisk area’s conclusion.
- In the large chamber, approach the locked door on your left.
- To access the final boss fight, use the key.
Greundgul the Regent is the second boss.
Avoid hiding behind her back since the last boss of Starstone Barrows holds a powerful greatsword that unleashes damaging waves all around.
- Put your tank character in front of her as she swings her sword.
- Destroy the Greundgul’s Bone as soon as she throws it.
- Prepare for mobs to spawn if you didn’t manage to kill it.
- She will be revived for another round if she is beaten.
- In the second phase, avoid her Leaping Smash strikes.
The battle will continue as normal in both stages, except from the inclusion of the leaping Smash. You will be able to earn the following prizes after Greundgul has been vanquished a second time:
- 99x Coin
- 540 Weapon Expertise
- 1350 XP
You will be able to acquire the following prizes at the conclusion of the Starstone Barrows adventure, in addition to the rewards earned from the two bosses:
- The Seal of the Graveguard (Tier 3 Rare Amulet)
- The Immolated Veil’s Staff (Tier 3 Rare Fire Staff)
- Rapier of Obsidian (Tier 3 Rare Rapier)
- It’s Getting Colder (Tier 3 Rare Ice Gauntlet)
- Reality Is Transient (Tier 3 Rare Hatchet)
Finally, you will be awarded the Starstone Diadem, which is needed for completing William Heron’s Startstone of Shattering quest.
That’s all you need to know about completing the Starstone Barrows trip in New World. More New World instructions may be found on our dedicated hub page.
Guides that are related
The new world starstone barrows quests is a new addition to the game. It will feature a new quest line that will take players through the Barrow Downs and into the depths of Starstone Keep.
- new world starstone barrows location
- new world starstone barrows drops
- new world starstone barrows questline
- new world starstone barrows unlock
- starstone barrows new world loot