Risk of Rain 2 is a tactical, turn-based sci-fi roguelike with RPG elements. The world ended and now you must escape this dangerous planet in order to survive. One way to do so will be by playing Risk of Rain 2’s fun Escape mode – where it’ll take just one minute for the game over screen!
The “simulacrum risk of rain 2” is a new game in the Risk of Rain series. It’s one of many things that make this game unique. One of the most interesting parts about this game is how it handles death and time travel. There are a few ways to escape your planetarium, but they’re all pretty difficult to pull off without practice.
Risk of Rain 2’s Survivors of the Void expansion is currently available. Many players are unaware that at the conclusion of the tale, there is a secret final stage called “The Planetarium” and a challenge called “Escape The Planetarium.” You’ll have to solve and endure two different issues in real time: how to get there and how to get out.
Our guide will answer all of your questions about how to get out of Planetarium in Risk of Rain 2, as well as show you how to get in and out. This game’s last level includes both platforming and a boss battle with the Voidling.
How to Get Out of the Planetarium in Risk of Rain 2
To get to the Planetarium, you’ll need to enter a Purple Portal and travel through the Void Fields.
In the Bazaar Between Time, a Purple Portal may be discovered in a tunnel under the Blue Portal inside the Bazaar. It’s not the only way to come upon a Purple Portal, however.
After clearing a teleporter incident, a Purple Portal may appear. Some believe it occurs only in a loop, but it is absolutely random. Only one Purple Portal pre-loop has appeared in my experience.
You can also earn a Purple Portal by killing Mithrix and caressing a purple frog at the start of the level, which is oddly enough. This is the most time-consuming option, requiring 10 Lunar Coins to complete. Instead of charging your ship, kill Mithrix and go back to the start of the level like you normally would. Pet the frog instead.
You’ve arrived in the Void Locus.
Before doing this, make sure you have some recovery goods on hand.
In order to You’ve arrived in the Void Locus., you need to follow these steps:
- All nine cells of the Void Fields must be breached.
- Defeat all waves of enemies.
- Ascend to the Null Portal
- Wait for the Void Portal adjacent to it to open.
- Choose the domain of Void Locus.
If you complete the following after you’re within the Void Locus, you’ll be able to finally access The Planetarium:
- All four Deep Void Signals must be activated (similar to Void Fields cells)
- Defeat all waves of enemies.
- At the top level of Void Locus, wait for another Void Portal to spawn.
- To go to the Planetarium, go through the portal.
The Voidling must be defeated.
Players may now take on the alternative boss Voidling and leave Planetarium. Here are some pointers on how to beat him:
- Aim your sniper rifle towards his eye for the most damage.
- Because his bullets are sluggish, you can easily avoid them.
- Once he fires his laser, keep an eye out for a cover.
- Take shelter if you notice him spinning, for an even bigger laser blast is coming in.
- Also, once he uses his Black Hole, which suctions everything in, take shelter.
There are three phases in all, and you must complete portals and platforming levels at the conclusion of each. You’ll also come across some imps and lemurians that must be defeated. Aside from that, all stages follow a similar pattern.
The “Escape the Planetarium” challenge will be completed once you enter the final portal after defeating Voidling.
Guides related to
In Risk of Rain 2, you now know how to get out of Planetarium. Please visit our dedicated hub page for additional Risk of Rain 2 tips and tricks articles.
The “planetarium” is a mode in the game Risk of Rain 2. It is an alternate reality where players can explore and fight for their survival. The mode has been removed from the latest update for the game, but there are ways to escape it.
- risk of rain 2 planetarium
- risk of rain 2 wiki
- risk of rain 2 survivors of the void
- planetariums near me